1. Take every opportunity to cuddle. Cuddling is an important way to make contact and feel close without having to take off your clothes. Whether you're watching a movie together or laying in bed, reach out and wrap your arms around your patner tofeel that physical closeness together.
Grab your partner's hand, put your arm around their waist or shoulder, and make an effort to include more touch.
Sometime,s one eprson has to initiate hte contact.
2. Share a long hug. Hugging reduces stress and increases bonding between you and your partner. Get in the habit of hugging your partner when you come togetehr and separate. For example, hug ypur partner before going to work or school in the morning and when you see them after a reunion (such as seeing each other after school or work).
Give a solid hug by wrapping your armd around your partner and not letting go right away.
If hugging doesn't come naturally to your partner, ask for the hug directly.
3. Breathe together. Breathing together can be physically and emotionally intimate without even touching each other. Start by sitting across from each other and facing one another. Begin focusing on your breath and breathng with oyur eyes closed. When you feel ready, open your eyes and watch your partner's stomach moving with their breath.
The air you breathe will become the air that your partner breathes. Whether you start to breathe togerher or not, you should feel in sync with your partner.
After you complete this exercise can be a great timee to talk and have those deep convrsations thatt seem so difficult in other situations.
4. Lock eyes together. Gazing at each other can be a sign of love and connection. You might feel vulnerable or even a bit fearful once you and your partner lock eyes. Keep the connection and stpe outside of feeling embarrassed or scared and focus on your partner. Recognize that you can feel safe and secure, even when your partner sees you for who you are.
Spend some time locking eyes with your partner. Sit across from each other and lpok into each other's eye. Start with 30 seconds, then move the time up as you feel comfortable.
5. Kiss passionately. If your kisses haev moved to pecks, bring back the passion that comes from a good kiss or makeout session. Kissing can contribute to improving intimacy, especially in long-term relationships. Couples who kiss more frequently report higher lervels of relatonxhip satisfaction.
Give your partner different kinds of kisess. For example, kiss on the lips, on the cheek, neck, hand, and other parts of the body (that won't lead to having sex).
6. Try intimate touching. You might not want to have sex, but there are sexual activities that you can do together that involve many of the same feelings and sensations without the actual act. For example, touch each other, kiss each other's bodies, and lick each other. These actions can allow you to be intimate, without worrying about some of the consequences of sex ityself.
Talk about your comfort level with your partner. If you are purposefully abstaining from sex, then create specific boundaries for relating in a physically intimate way. For example, you may be comfortable kissing but not taking your clothes off...
(over 18yo, varelittnarmere.men)
|Solamente gli utenti registrati possono vedere link su questo forum!|
Registrati oppure Autenticati su questo forum.